A chronicle of my life in recipes. I love to cook, but more importantly I love to eat. The food you cook and eat tells a story of where you were raised and the path you have traveled. This is my story . . .

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Camille's room transforms into Carrie Bradshaw's NY apartment

I do happen to do other things besides cook and I wanted to showcase some of those things here as well. Camille is quickly, too quickly, turning into a teenager and decided that she wanted to update her bedroom's "little girl" decor. So, what teenage theme did she decide upon? Of course, the same thing any 12 year old girl would choose. . . Carrie's Sex in the City apartment. Well, after a little bit of research on-line, it was surprisingly easy to duplicate The look and feel of Carrie's single pad. a little paint and proper accessories and color scheme we rose to the challenge.
Here are the before and after pics along with my painting skills!

No comments: