A chronicle of my life in recipes. I love to cook, but more importantly I love to eat. The food you cook and eat tells a story of where you were raised and the path you have traveled. This is my story . . .

Monday, December 29, 2014

Bond 45 New York, New York

A superb restaurant find in the heart of Times Square!
                            Carbonara                                                           
                                                                   
   Scallops & Artichokes
Veal Parm

A favorite go-to place to dine whenever we visit the city. Any restaurant that can please the entire family ranks high on my list!  Cozy and close to the theater district, it is a great pre-theater dinner spot. Making a reservation is highly recommended, especially if you have a show and need to get in and out on time.  
http://www.bond45.com/newyork/home

No comments: