A chronicle of my life in recipes. I love to cook, but more importantly I love to eat. The food you cook and eat tells a story of where you were raised and the path you have traveled. This is my story . . .

Saturday, August 21, 2010

WOW


I know it has been a very long time since my last wine post. Technically it is supposed to be wine of the week, but I knew it would turn into more of a wine of the month at best. I will try and do better, note to self drink more wine each week! Well, I hope it was worth the wait! I found a terrific new everyday red that is wonderfully dry and oh so drinkable. Kitchen Sink Red Table wine, has received glowing reviews. It may be a little bit sharp and tanniny(if that is even a word) for some, but I love it with a nice pasta dinner. I think Beep and I bought this one at Whole Foods for around 10 dollars. I love it! This California blend has a slight blackberry, oak and raisin finish but not very full bodied. Just a good everyday table wine.

No comments: