A chronicle of my life in recipes. I love to cook, but more importantly I love to eat. The food you cook and eat tells a story of where you were raised and the path you have traveled. This is my story . . .

Monday, March 22, 2010

Crepes A Go Go

Our saving grace for keeping food in Cam's belly. We visited twice in one day. Quick, easy, located in China Town just steps from the metro and only a couple of blocks to the spy museum, the crepes are a perfect quick lunch, snack or dessert. Camille's favorite is the dark chocolate, strawberry and banana. Beep gobbled up the avocado, egg and cheese. Bo went for his staple combo of spinach, mushroom and swiss. Cam's highly nutritional favorite was butter and white sugar, he ordered two at a time. I can only hope that one day he will develop a more complex palate and show a little diversity in his diet. I must give him credit for ordering an egg and cheese, but nothing green!  
Posted by Picasa

No comments: