A chronicle of my life in recipes. I love to cook, but more importantly I love to eat. The food you cook and eat tells a story of where you were raised and the path you have traveled. This is my story . . .

Monday, March 29, 2010

WOW



BIG Whoop!
Last weekend Beep & I decided to spend a thrilling night out, spending our Friday evening having dinner at one our new Thai spots and topping it off with a visit to the new Whole Foods in Dallas. Married nearly 20 years, we enjoy the simple things. This WOW is one of them.

BIG Whoop! 2008 Red Wine, South Eastern Australia is a wonderful surprise. Everything about this wine is FUN! The taste, the attitude and the size of the bottle( 1 Litre) are all simply fabulous. Oh, I almost forgot . . . the screw top and the cost, both equally as fabulous. Easy to drink and easy to buy, the price was great for an every day wine; $12.99 at Whole Foods. Here is what the bottle has to say: There's this nice wine right. From Australia. It's a cracker. Nice big-bodied red blend with a lot of flavour and a good dose of spice on the palate. What a beauty! Better still, it's in this very BIG bottle.

No comments: