A chronicle of my life in recipes. I love to cook, but more importantly I love to eat. The food you cook and eat tells a story of where you were raised and the path you have traveled. This is my story . . .

Monday, May 4, 2009

Schuh Family Favorite New Movie Spot


Our favorite weekend movie spot is the screening room at the Inwood Theater. Beep and I can lounge together on the lovesac built for two while the kiddos find sublime pleasure in the over-sized bean bags. Watching a movie on the big screen in supine position is the way it was meant to be. They even supply you with pillows and a blankie! One negative note of record . . . they don't change the movie very often so we have a couple weeks in between visits. We saw Ghosts of Girlfriends Past this weekend, the movie was cute enough and in this environment, Ishtar would be a hit! I give this movie watching experience TWO thumbs up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Trac - This is great! You have done a wonderful job on this. I love the recipes and the pics!!! Great idea!

Hope everyone is doing well. We miss you guys!!